1- Making it hard for the user to find contact information for your Plumbing company
- If a website visitor has to search too much for your contact info, there is a good chance they will leave and look for a plumbing company that is easier to reach.
- Make sure to include your phone number on the header and footer of your website and create clear calls to action buttons that say “Contact Us” or “Book Now”. This makes the website easy and quick to navigate when visitors are needing contact info.
2- Not engaging in Google Analytics
- Over 2/3rds or more of plumbing companies do not engage with the free data provided by Google Analytics. This free tool provides the tools needed to to track your website performance and measure how well it’s doing. Not tracking your website’s progress can cause uncalled for money spend on advertising.
- Make sure your plumbing website has Google Analytics installed on it and start tracking customer behaviour so that you can make the required adjustments to your marketing plan when needed.
3- Not having SEO or dealing with poor SEO campaign
- There was a time when most businesses invested in “Yellow Page” marketing. This was the normal thing to do until digital marketing showed up. Not having an SEO campaign or having an SEO campaign that isn’t working, is only going to harm your plumbing business’s branding and growth expectations.
- Make sure that the Plumbing SEO company you hire understands the plumbing industry and specializes in working with “Plumbing companies” or at the very least “Home Services”. The more focused your SEO company is in your niche, the more and likely you will receive better results. Bottom line is that SEO focused on plumbing companies will bring you better exposure which equals more sales.